TRAVEL, WORK, LEISURE.

Dear Diary.
My adventures in this lifetime full of nothing but blessings.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hongkong Trip 2011: Day 1

airport. the girl and guy luggage. guess which one's mine
flight at 5am sheesh and i came from practice.

finally arrived in hk
lol wth
looks yum
forgot to set my fone on roaming. what a dummy. so i got an hk sim
he wearin my hat
octopus cards.
www.nofakes.hk
good lookin out
some nice pics




if u drink, dont drive fool
to tsim sha tsui
red taxi me likey
sooo early ugh
hala ka

nesh
ryan
FOOK KIU!!!
ducks
HAHAHA
gaylord
monalisa made outa bread toasts cool
tst station
maaan this freaked the heck outa me
chinese food. not so good tho
"anong fruit ang dalawang beses binabalatan bago kainin?" LMAO
shark
im back my kingdom muahaha

yaay mamsy and iko
yeeeeee
apa!!!

ugg boots LOL
at ate tetchie's

aw i missed you guys
mamsy eric and tetch
i dint know pikachu and stitch were friends
last stop before headin back to the hotel. some bar in tst

No comments: